LEGAL DRONES (UAVs)
In short, remotely piloted aircrafts, called drones or RPAS, are a sector in full expansion given the vast technological and business possibilities of use in multiple fields of the economy. Hence, the importance of the sector is regulated correctly and flexibly, ensuring maximum security while facilitating proper and productive development of this sector in Spain.
- Sanctioning files from AESA
- Administrative litigation.
- Contentious-administrative proceedings:
- Lawsuit feasibility advice.
- Legal representation; lawsuit statement and completion, documentary evidence, final pleading, pleas for injunctions, etc.
The legal landscape in this area is rapidly changing, so businesses entering the UAV space should look to experienced legal counsel and professionals to help them understand the issues.