The Administrative Law Department provides expert legal advice to public sector entities, private enterprises and individuals, on both national and transnational matters.
We draft reports and opinions on the most important administrative law matters, we defend clients in administrative, judicial review and constitutional proceedings and we take part in projects of all kinds in the various national and international regulated sectors of activity.
- Administrative and public sector contracts (concessions, public works, management of services, general services, supply, public-private collaboration, etc.).
- Assets of the Administration (public domain and properties).
- Financial liability of the Administration.
- Forced expropriation.
- Civil servants (employment tests, RPT, etc.).
- Specific sectors (energy, technologies, water, infrastructures, mines, mountains, etc.).
- Concessions, authorizations and legalization procedures.
- Full legal assistance regarding administrative and contentious-administrative litigation.
- Incorporation, advice and winding-up of mixed companies.
- Advice on the drafting and processing of planning instruments and land division.
- Urban planning licenses and administrative authorizations
- Sanctioning proceedings and restorations regarding infringements of rights.
- Advice on regulatory preparation (Local Ordinances, Regulations, provisions having the ranking of law).